Matchmakers Paul C. Brunson, Peggy Wolman, Jasbina Ahluwalia, Michelle Jacoby, and Marla Martenson talk about why deciding to jump right into bed after a first date is a bad idea, we couldn’t help but agree. First off, not only will having sex so early on leave a lasting impression on your date that you can never take back, it will possibly open you up to getting hurt.
Peggy and Richard Wolman
Resources About Dating and Finding Love
Click here to view some interesting articles and books about dating and finding love.
- Valentine’s Day: Thanks for the Feedback – Love Matters, February 2021
- Your Turn – Love Matters Holiday Edition 2020
- Love in the Time of COVID – Love Matters September 2020
- Peggy Wolman Matchmaking Wins Editor’s Choice Award from DatingAdvice.com Feb 2020
- Valentine’s Day: The Triumph of Hope over Hype – Love Matters, February 2020
- Love Matters: Be Mine or Thine (Valentine’s Day 2019)
- Matchmakers Help Those Over 60 Handle Dating’s Risks and Rewards [New York Times]
- Podcast with author John Gray: “Challenges of Dating over 50”
- Valentine’s Day Recipe for Finding Love – Love Matters, February 2018 (As Featured in Cape Cod Times)
- Video – Dating advice on ‘Life with Gwenn’ on Cape Cod Times