When Matchmakers Paul C Brunson, Peggy Wolman, Jasbina Ahluwalia, Michelle Jacoby, and Marla Martenson talk about different ways to deal with the tension, we have to admit that their advice is totally spot on. For starters, not being able to see eye to eye with the person that you are supposed to be working with can seriously affect your chances of finding love.
Peggy and Richard Wolman
Resources About Dating and Finding Love
Click here to view some interesting articles and books about dating and finding love.
- Valentine’s Day: Thanks for the Feedback – Love Matters, February 2021
- Your Turn – Love Matters Holiday Edition 2020
- Love in the Time of COVID – Love Matters September 2020
- Peggy Wolman Matchmaking Wins Editor’s Choice Award from DatingAdvice.com Feb 2020
- Valentine’s Day: The Triumph of Hope over Hype – Love Matters, February 2020
- Love Matters: Be Mine or Thine (Valentine’s Day 2019)
- Matchmakers Help Those Over 60 Handle Dating’s Risks and Rewards [New York Times]
- Podcast with author John Gray: “Challenges of Dating over 50”
- Valentine’s Day Recipe for Finding Love – Love Matters, February 2018 (As Featured in Cape Cod Times)
- Video – Dating advice on ‘Life with Gwenn’ on Cape Cod Times